[TowerTalk] FREE RG-17

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FREE RG-17
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:09:40 -0700
Last call for several hundred feet of RG-17 -- retired from the FAA  --- don't
know exactly how many feet, several coils .. in Eureka, Far Northern California
.. pick up only, natch .,.,.,.,
Going to the dump tomorrow else ..  funny part, my ex-coax will be "operating"
in 7 land .. they send our good stuff up to Oregon (Grants Pass area) ...
73,  standing by to see if anybody wants ... Mark, AA6DX

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.