[TowerTalk] Re 6 guys...from K4OJ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re 6 guys...from K4OJ
From: "Jack Schuster" <w1wef@intergate.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:50:47 -0400
I remember when Jim told me that the only towers still standing after
Hurricane Andrew were the ones that were "star guyed", so he guyed the
towers at his folks new house that way.

Looks like I started quite a thread! I'm still not sure if Ill go to the
effort of putting the torque assembly back on top where I've already
replaced the guys or not. I think I'll wait until I go up the tower again
and note whether it feels any more "twisty" than it ever did before. Tnx to
all for the comments. JACK W1WEF