[TowerTalk] AB-105 Diagonal

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-105 Diagonal
From: "Hank Lonberg" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:45:36 -0700
To all:

Thanks to all who responded especially KK9A, K4XS and Frank ,W3LPL, who
probably has forgotten more about this tower than I will ever learn.

If I left some out of my list, I apologize, but what is most important is
the positive responses I received for my request. This is the heartbeat of
this hobby and I thank you all for helping.

Hank / KR7X

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.