Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-Way crank-up

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-Way crank-up
From: Steve Hanlon <>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:37:31 -0400
both found the manual on line and received it in an email (thank you). one reply states that the tower is designed for a 12 sqft windload - i need to get this in writing for the building permit. better get one and keep the county off my backside.

my antenna load will be a tribander, a 4 ele 6m beam and an 11 ele 2m beam. if my math is correct, the windload comes in at about 8sqft.