[TowerTalk] Rohn 80

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 80
From: "Luszcz, Michael S (Michael)" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:03:09 -0600
I have a few questions regarding Rohn 80 that I hope someone can help me with.
Was all Rohn 80 created equal?  Were the cross bar supports always "bolt on" or
was there a version that came with the cross supports welded?  Anyone have a
suggestion on what fair market value would be for a 10' section?  A 20'
section?  The sections would be from a used tower and in good condition.

Mike W4PT

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.