[TowerTalk] Re: STACKING

Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: STACKING
From: Martin Ewing <>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 22:39:00 -0400
Seems to me you should be able to nearly eliminate the interaction by setting your 15 m beam azimuth 90 degrees offset from your 40 m beam. (Assuming the booms aren't resonant!) Complicates your pointing just a little, of course, and it would look funny. I wonder if anyone has tried that.

An even stranger configuration would be to set up your 15 m beam with vertical polarization. You could share the boom.

It's getting late here...