[TowerTalk] Raising Crank Up Tower to Vertical

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Raising Crank Up Tower to Vertical
From: "Bob Farkaly" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:35:57 -0700
When I've erected my HG-70HD in the past, I always had a handy tree to
which I could attach a rope (or wire rope). Then, using the recommended
A frame, I could get the tower from a prone position to vertical (using
a chain fall).

This time, no trees. I've been searching for information on the US Tower
erection facility, but nothing but dead ends. And I don't want to pop
for $700 if their product won't fit or work. I can't get dimensions or a
drawing anywhere.

I'm looking for any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on how to get the
crank up vertical.

Bob, K9RHY

Bob Farkaly, K9RHY
13163 Edina Way