[TowerTalk] Info abt. KT34XA plus 2el 40m same boom?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Info abt. KT34XA plus 2el 40m same boom?
From: "DL2OBO Carsten Thomas Dauer" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:40:24 +0200

Thank you for reading

I have a KLM KT34XA on a 24m high crank up tower.

Is there anyone who tried to interlace a 2 element 40m Yagi on the same boom
with the KLM ? Seperate coax feed is ok.

I can't install a seperate Yagi above the KLM because of the windload.

A Yagi below with a ringrotor is also not possible because of an 80m 4-Square
which is around the tower.

I know how to calculate and build the 2 element, but I don't know how this will
influence the tribander. Has anyone ever  done this with NEC ?

Any info about this is very welcome.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.