Re: [TowerTalk] Re Rhombics

To: "Jack Schuster" <>,"Tower (Tower)" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re Rhombics
From: "Tom Rauch" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:10:30 -0400
An interesting comment at lunch the other day (I think by
W1JR) was that when W6AM was active with his rhombic, many
other 6's were reported by Europeans to be much louder than

The ARRL also reported in 1969 or so that the signal from
W1AW was about the same with a 3 element Yagi as the big
Rhombic. If I find the exact issue again I'll post the date
and page.

This was when the Rhombic was removed to build the new

73 Tom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.