RE: [TowerTalk] tram line material

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] tram line material
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:56:08 -0400
I used 3/16" EHS years ago at the AD8I multi-single station
in the Columbus, OH area.  Worked just fine for everything
we needed, including a KLM 4L40.

3/16" EHS, a 2" U-bolt on  the mast above the mounting
position, three cable clamps top and bottom and the tram
pulled tight with a come-along to a truck bumper or a
temporary screw in anchor at the appropriate "launching"

   ... Joe, K4IK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.