[TowerTalk] Tramming

To: TowerTalk Post <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tramming
From: Jim Idelson <>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:31:47 -0400
Thanks for all the responses. Looks like EHS is the way to go. I like the idea
of using Big Grips on the ends so that the terminations are adjustable and so
the pulley can travel right up to the mast. The only thing I don't like about
this solution is the difficulty in storage. I'd prefer a more flexible material
that can be rolled more easily into a smaller roll.

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.