[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000SDX

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000SDX
From: "Manuel Larsson\"Teknik forumet\"" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:51:06 +0200

I am trying to trouble shoot a Yaesu G-1000SDX rotator.

 The rotor box gets no reading on the direction indicator. Can anyone tell me
which pins I should check to see if the variable resistor is working or not?

Any common fail modes for this type of problem on this rotator?

I test it for about 1 week ago and the its work 100%

Manuel SM6TMR

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.