[TowerTalk] Telrex TB6EM opinions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB6EM opinions
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:50:38 -0700

i will like to hear from the experts abouth this antenna , the pros and cons,
what to change or what to improve.
i get this antenna from a friend and i will have in my hands soon, i made a
search in the files but i don't find what i want,  i will like to have a real
opinion  from the experts.
the antenna is very ruged 6 ele tribander also something heavy. mecanical is
excelent but the performance i have not a clear idea..

please let me know your opinion or what you know i can improve in this antenna.

tnx in advance
Hector XE2K

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.