[TowerTalk] K7NV Website

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] K7NV Website
From: KH6DV@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:20:15 EDT
Kurt
I saw your note and visited your website, I always enjoy seeing where all
those contest contacts come from.  Nice website, I'm amazed at what you have
done
contest wise with very little antenna height. K5RC doesn't have huge heights
either, but he has more then you do and his ridge is a bit higher. I think I
would be frustrated looking at all those tower sections stored in the yard
rather then being used.

Thanks for the tour.

Ron KH6DV (AKA KH6VV)