[TowerTalk] review of calculations requested

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] review of calculations requested
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:57:18 -0700
I was doing some back of the envelope kinds of calculations on attaching a 50 foot mast to a car (for portable operations). I put the drawings and calcs on a web page, and I'd appreciate comments (and corrections).

By the way, it's a terrible idea, unless you guarantee no wind, or you have a "really big" car.

Jim, W6RMK