Re: [TowerTalk] More Phillystran Hardware Questions

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Ron Hylton" <ad7l@hevanet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More Phillystran Hardware Questions
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:16:19 -0000
Ron -

Yes, on both my 25G and 45G towers I used just a single shackle at the
torque arm/Phillystran thimble connection.  The bolt of the shackle went
through the hole in the torque arm and the "U" part of the shackle
interlocked with the Phillystran thimble.  This appears to be sufficient to
me.

73, Bob - W3YY