[TowerTalk] Maker of Wraplock - Hanler Corp.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Maker of Wraplock - Hanler Corp.
From: "Bruce Simons" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:13:05 -0400

I saw your TowerTalk thread about Wraplock. There seem to be some imitators out
there, but I believe the company that manufacturers Wraplock is a new client of

Hanler Corp.
37-39 N. Bond St.
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone: 914-668-6091 | Fax: 914-668-6649

For more info, please see attached ads or visit:

I'm meeting with them for the first time tomorrow and one of the issues we'll
be discussing is the need for a website, so folks like yourself can find them
and buy product from them.

If you give them a call, please be sure to tell them their friends at Thomas
Register sent you.

Bruce Simons
Thomas Industrial Network