RE: [TowerTalk] 160/80/40

To: "'Kirk Harding'" <>,<>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] 160/80/40
From: "James C. Hall, M.D." <>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:44:19 -0500
Hi Kirk:

I use a very similar setup to what you are planning. On my UST 472, I have
F12 beams (Mag 620/340, and 4BA). I also use the slip on inverted V bracket
on the mast on which I snapped a pulley and roped it as a halyard. I have a
long Carolina Windom that I use for the low bands and works great -
particularly in close (I need AK for 160 WAS). I recently attached an 80M
delta loop to the same support rope - hopefully for more 80M DX. I've had no
problems with this arrangement and works FB.

73, Jamie

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.