[TowerTalk] Cadwelding Copper Flashing (?)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cadwelding Copper Flashing (?)
From: "Jason Dugas" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:40:38 -0500
I have searched and searched throughout the archives of TowerTalk and have
not been able to ascertain the definitive (or even a good idea) method for
cadwelding copper flashing to copper-clad rods.  Is this possible?  Has
anyone done it?  I did see one email that referred to Cadweld's commercial
molds for doing this but am not sure which product the author was referring

About to put down a ground system for my tower using copper flashing and
would like to hear the best method for making the bond from the flashing to
the rods.

Thanks in advance,

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.