[TowerTalk] Force-12 and KLM Yagis For Sale

To: "TowerTalk List" <>,"PVRC Reflector" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force-12 and KLM Yagis For Sale
From: "W3YY" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:34:18 -0000

Brand new Force 12 C-31XR.  Never used.  Out of the box but only a few elements
assembled (can be disassembled) before I decided to sell.  Everything else is
pristine new.  Nothing wrong with antenna.  In fact, I was impressed with the
quality and ease of assembly until I decided to part with this baby.  Purchased
in 2002 or 2003 (can't remember).  Here's a great chance to save a few hundred
bucks on this contesting and DX favorite!  Current new price is $1,439.00 plus
typically $100 shipping to the east coast.  For local pickup.  Price $1,200.00.

Used KLM KT-34XA with brand new, never used, KT-36XA upgrade kit from M2.  The
upgrade kit includes all the newer hardware, so this is pretty much like
getting a brand new KT-36XA.  With its 32ft boom used on all bands and flat
gain/swr across the bands this antenna is a joy to operate.  I think it
out-performs many of the other current favorites.   A new KT-36XA is $1,399.00
plus typically $100 shipping to the east coast.  For local pickup.  Price

New never used Force 12 and KLM baluns available for both antennas.  Will offer
for sale to purchasers of antennas.  Not selling separately at this time.

73, Bob - W3YY
Home Phone 703-830-1480
Work Phone 202-969-6395

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.