[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-way RBS-40 wind speed and load

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-way RBS-40 wind speed and load
From: "Alan C. Zack" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:37:15 -0700
List-post: <>
These are known as WIND CALCS and will need a wet stamp from a PE licensed in your state. Before you spend your money for this check with your Bldg Dept and find out what specs they will accept. Some will accept the older UBC-97 specs that U.S. Towers use, but others, like Nevada, require the newer IBC-2000 codes.
Good luck & 73 wrote:

i need documentation that details the wind speed and wind load information for the EZ-Way RBS-40 tower. i can not get a building permit without this information. my goal is to put an A3 on the tower along with a few wires for 40 and 80.

if anyone has this or knows of a source, please let me know.



Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
U.S. Coast Guard, Always Ready, Always There
Every hour, Every day, Around the Clock and Around the World


See: for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>