Re: [TowerTalk] Re Tower Cost

To: "Jack Schuster" <w1wef@intergate.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re Tower Cost
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:19:00 -0400
Hi Jack,

What about....

1) Guy grips?
2) Equalizer plate x 3?
3) Ice clips?
4) Rebar and wire for the base?
5) Wood and nails for the concrete forms?
6) Rental of the concrete mixer?
7) Visit to the ER for back spasms or herniated disc?
8) Muscle relaxant for your back?
9) Physical therapy?
10) Doctor's bills?

You did say - DUPLICATE your tower today?   :-)
I am assuming that you would be doing this manual labor
at your current age.    :-)

I'm just poking a little fun at you.  :-)

73
Bob KQ2M