[TowerTalk] Andrew Heliax LDF4-50A connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Andrew Heliax LDF4-50A connectors
From: "Norm Covey" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:52:54 -0500
I am installing Andrew Heliax LDF4-050A on my new tower and need connectors.
Does anyone know the part number of the Andrew connector that is equivalent
to the standard UHF PL-259? I think it's the L44P but I need to confirm.
Also, are there other options that I should consider?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.