RE: [TowerTalk] tower common sense

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] tower common sense
From: "Noel" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:15:07 -0600
A building inspector in my area once told me, that in most cases homes
built by  homeowners are better built than those built by "pros".  The
reason: most pros are in it for profit and build to minimum standards.
That is the first reason why there has to be "inspectors" to keep the
"pros" honest and protect buyers.  Since most hams are not for profit, I
suspect their tower installations would be above minimum standards as