[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 87

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 87
From: Csamiam5@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:45:41 EDT
learn the basics from you guys and maybe help out with a question or  instal of
a tower. I;m asking around about those insulators right now but would  like to
know what the tower is. Size,and manufacture  and stuff.

  Sammy F. Smith   All State Towers

                0u812  ( Smile )

 P.S. Besides all that I've got a ton of  storries.