[TowerTalk] 205BA enhancement?

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 205BA enhancement?
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:54:12 -0500
I have read all of the discussions I could find in the archives concerning
What is the general consensus as to how to make this antenna a better performer?
I have the BA and CA manuals and the antenna is quite different than the CA but
the BA claims to have better F/B and gain....I find this hard to believe.
Perhaps the calculations from the old era were not accurate.  Eh?
In any event, I have a pair of them and plan to use them but I'd like to hear
what others have done to make this antenna better than the original
configuration........if possible.

Bob NX5M

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.