Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] Real Problem for Antenna Experts

To: <kk9a@arrl.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] Real Problem for Antenna Experts
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:22:42 -0400
John... the "solution" to this problem lay not in the SteppIR antenna, but
rather in the radio
connected to it.... an Orion, which was apparently "locked" on a 40M transmit
frequency with no
clear "front-panel" indication of its status.  There was NO problem at all with
the SteppIR antenna.

73,  Jerry K3BZ