[TowerTalk] Sorry..

Subject: [TowerTalk] Sorry..
From: <>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:23:41 -0500
For some reason my Lotus Notes (which I hate)  here won't let me reply
without ignoring (trashing) my typed reply and letting me get rid of most
of the replied to digest.

I'll have to switch to a personal account or switch out of digest mode  if
I want to participate here.

Sorry about the digest post.  If someone sees my original question to the
group, let me know.  I don't know where it went!  I hate Lotus Notes.

Fred W0FMS

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.