Re: [TowerTalk] Help in Identification of a Crank-up Tower

To: "Steve Marr" <stevenmarr@charter.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help in Identification of a Crank-up Tower
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:16:34 -0700
here some help from  my friend google.com

The "father of crank-up towers," Lou Tristao, KG6VY, of Visalia, California,
has died. Tristao, a past ARRL member, was 86. According to Steve Morris,
K7LXC, of Tower Tech, Tristao started Tristao Expanding Masts, which became
Tri-Ex; Tristao Towers, which became US Towers, and the Wilson line of
crank-ups.
at ARRL Site.

go to   http://www.tashtowers.com/

measure again side to side of the triangle and check the crank up models
354 tw51 354hd

good luck

XE2K.