RE: [TowerTalk] Installing new anchor bolts in existing foundation

To: "'Rich Hallman - N7TR'" <rich@n7tr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Installing new anchor bolts in existing foundation
From: "Bob Kellow, W5LT" <W5LT@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 12:45:16 -0500
Rich:
Also look at http://www.us.hilti.com/holus/modules/home/home_main.jsp

They make professional anchoring system of the type you need. Anchors
available include standard carbon steel, stainless, and alloy steel for the
strongest anchors. They have a table to provide the allowable (read: ASTM
service rating) loads for tension and shear as a function of depth, bolt
size and material (both anchor and concrete). If you are not experienced at
doing that sort of thing, look into having a professional coring company do
it to get the precision and quality you want.
Bob, W5LT