Re: [TowerTalk] tic ring in tandem

To: <kk9a@arrl.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tic ring in tandem
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:40:12 -0700
Probably the easiest thing to do would be to use two ring rotator
control boxes with a common set of external double pole
CW/CCW switches wired in parallel with the individual CW/CCW
switches in each control box (e.g. one switch activates both
control boxes simultaneously). This scheme would make it very
simple to touch-up the heading of one antenna if the two rotators
got out of synch.