[TowerTalk] Roofing Filter

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Roofing Filter
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:51:50 -0500
This is probably "Stupid question No.1", but- here it is. I have been trying to get a definition and/or description of a Roofing Filter. The ARRL handbook, because of its pitiful indexing system, is worse than useless. (They have two entries in the index, to the same page, where it is mentioned, vaguely.)
Topbanders seem to be more discriminating and savy in their understanding of such things. I don't intend to go into making/changing them, but I DO want to understand them better.
Thanks (for help, and for not laughing)
Bill

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama