Re: [TowerTalk] GPS receivers

To: Steve <steveac@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GPS receivers
From: David Kozinn <dkozinn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:06:03 -0400
Asking "which GPS is best" is sort of like asking "which radio is
best". The answer depends on exactly what you want to do with it. If
you're just looking for something that will give you accurate lat/long
coordinates, almost anything will do. However, I recommend this
website: http://gpsinformation.net/ which has a couple of links right
at the top of the main page:

New Users: Read Quick Start Info, Click HERE!
Which GPS should I buy?  Click HERE

(Those links aren't live in this message intentionally; you really
need to check out the whole site there.)

73,
     David, K2DBK