[TowerTalk] OT: Help Obtaining Ivan Damage Info..Destin, FL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Help Obtaining Ivan Damage Info..Destin, FL
From: Robin Midgett <KB4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:30:37 -0500
Hello,
Is there anyone on the list who can help me obtain information concerning damage to property caused by Ivan in Destin, FL? I'm imagining a ham (or a bunch of them) near the area who may be willing and able to supply basic info related to the damage inflicted to buildings in the area.
The property is called Holiday Isle, located at 500 Gulf Shore Drive in Destin, FL. The owners live near me in middle TN, and are good friends to me; the parents of one of my best high school & college buddies, who was also the best man in my wedding ceremony. They have been very kind to me, and I'd really like to be able to help them anyway I can. I just don't know who to ask; thought someone on the list might be able to direct me.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
VHF+ Glutton
God Bless America, in God we trust.