RE: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:41:37 -0500
The 80 percent figure is one component of the wind load rating of the tower
and guy system.  One could re-calculate the wind load rating resulting from
a change in this component.  I could do this but it would take a long time
since my physics is quite rusty.  But, the point is that the guy system
could be beefed up to achieve the same wind loading with less radial
distance of the anchor to the tower base.

Keith