RE: [TowerTalk] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST

To: "'Bill Aycock'" <baycock@direcway.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST
From: "tom.dixon" <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:35:22 +1200
Hi Bill
Thanks for your comments. I have taken them on board and cured the
problem, I uninstalled the program. Thanks for polite delivery....I got
some real shocking emails.....some evening suggesting my breeding
history lol....However if that is all they have to bitch about then life
for them must be good...

Tom Dixon
zl2hgr@xtra.co.nz
IRLP 6931