[TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM Hairpin Match

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM Hairpin Match
From: "monty taylor" <montytaylor@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:30:40 -0500
Could anyone help me with the measurements of the Hairpin match used on
the Telrex TB5EM.  I purchased a used one and the hairpin match is
missing.  I do have the blueprint drawings of the antenna, and know the
shape, but I do not know the dimensions.  It is about a number 10 or 8
gauge aluminum wire bent in the shape of a "U" and appears to be the
width of the attachment points on the driven elements.  I can trial and
error the length,  but I hope to get some dimension here.  I used to
have Telrex TB6EM 32 years ago and loved it.

Best regards,
Monty/WB5GLB since 1969