[TowerTalk] non conductive sealant

To: "TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant
From: "FireBrick" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 06:35:51 -0500
Can anyone suggest of brand of sealant that can be used on antennas that's non
I'm thinking about silicone type sealants.

I had tested a glob of silicone I had using the unscientific VOM and found that it was conductive.

Please and thank you.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Bill H. in Chicagoland