[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Problems

To: Tower-Talk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Glen Martin Problems
From: Bryan Fields <>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:57:43 -0500
Hi all,

My company needed some safety belts and misc climbing gear, so I placed an
order with Glen Martin, over a month ago.  They charged our card, but did not
ship the product, due to the hurricanes this september.  I was told that
their supplier was shut down for a week and that our belts would ship Friday.
Next week i called them and asked where the belts were, and was told again
they did not ship and would go out next Friday.

Again i called them today, and was told they would go out next Friday :-)
Seams we can get an straight answer from these guys.

Anyone have other sources for the harnesses they sell, that can ship it when
we order it?  (BTW we ordered their top of the line belt and other stuff for

Bryan Fields, KB9MCI
 11:49:59 up 6 days, 12:36,  5 users,  load average: 0.89, 0.72, 0.55
Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.