[TowerTalk] 2 element 40m steppir yagi

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 element 40m steppir yagi
From: <>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:05:40 -0000
manufacture can make one for you?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Williams" <>
To: "towertalk" <>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 16:51

I wish I could thank those that responded to my other suggestion of a
possible 2 element steppir as a modification of the already existing 4
element 40 thru 6 meter steppir yagi.  Not one response, yet there were
8 postings concerning the price (~$15/20) of a 500 foot roll of wire.
Unbelievable!  Maybe my suggestion was inadequately expressed?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.