Re: [TowerTalk] Meter for HAM IV

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Meter for HAM IV
From: "Don Daze, N5DD" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:46:52 -0500
I recently had to replace the meter in my 25 year old Ham IV control box.
I called Hygain at 1-800-973-6572, and ordered one.  It cost $65, included a
new bezel, and arrived 3 days after I ordered it.
I have seen complete control units go on eBay for about $75.
Good Luck with yours!
Don, N5DD

Hi Need a meter for a Ham IV rotor box..Anyone have any for sale or know
where I can find one?  TU 73 Ken W0LSD

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.