Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR, still in business?

To: "Martin Sole" <msole@loxinfo.co.th>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR, still in business?
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 07:24:46 -0600
When in doubt, try the telephone at their toll free number (your friend may not be able to do so, Martin):

866-783-7747

They are definitely in business, and customer service is outstanding. I've had telephone calls from Mike and Jim asking about problems I've mentioned on the SteppIR reflector. Not many manufacturers take that kind of action to help customers., They are swamped with orders, and have moved into a larger building to increase production.

I'll post this also on the SteppIR reflector, and perhaps the guys at SteppIR will respond.

To bring this posting back to the subject of towers, you can see how I mounted my SteppIR 4 element on my tower by going to:

http://home.centurytel.net/WD0M/

73,
Joe
WDØM