[TowerTalk] Cablewave connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cablewave connectors
From: "Byron Tatum" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:40:39 -0500
    Does anyone have some of the connectors for the older Cablewave 7/8" heliax
that has the copper covered {solid aluminum} center conductor ? I have several
decent lengths of this older higher density foam PE type heliax here, but few
connectors. I have actually drilled out the aluminum part of center conductor,
leaving the copper, and used the standard Andrews LDF5-50A connectors. Long
term, however, I worry about the fairly thin copper part left.Except for the
center conductor this cable is the same { connector wise} as Andrews.
            Thanks, Byron WA5THJ.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.