Re: [TowerTalk] inline female coax connector?

To: FireBrick <>,"TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] inline female coax connector?
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:03:59 -0600
Sure is - used to connect two lengths of coax together. The coax has the male PL259s on the ends, and the barrel connector (PL258 - about 2 inches long) has two female connectors.

At 06:56 AM 10/13/2004, FireBrick wrote:
Reading the info on the various coax types.
Keep seeing the references to barrel connectors.

Is there a female coax connector?
I'm only familiar with chassis mount female connectors.
I'm asking about a female that would mate to a pl259.