RE: [TowerTalk] Disturbing tower picture in QST

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>,"Markhasin, Vitaly" <Vitaly.Markhasin@UE-1.com>,"'Bill Coleman'" <aa4lr@mac.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Disturbing tower picture in QST
From: Lee Wical <leewical@lava.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:31:33 -1000
COULD THIS BE THE FIRST TIME ARRL PERSONNEL HAVE LIED TO US?

At 06:58 AM 10/13/2004, Jim Lux wrote:
At 10:31 AM 10/13/2004 -0600, Markhasin, Vitaly wrote:
The bottom one definitely DOES NOT. They should wear full harnesses and HARD
HATS.
73! Vitaly (VE6JO)

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Coleman [mailto:aa4lr@mac.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 6:15 AM To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Disturbing tower picture in QST

I received a reply from Steve Ford, WB8IMY, who is the editor of QST.

He assured me that all three gentlemen were wearing climbing belts,
although they are not visible in the picture.