Re: [TowerTalk] BPL

To: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>, <kd4e@verizon.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:23:37 -0600
I'm with you, Doc. Amazing how people drag politics into something like this without looking at all sides.

Joe
Colonel, USAF (Ret)
WDØM

At 05:39 PM 10/14/2004, Robert Shohet wrote:
Hey Doc,

It is really APPALLING that you can take an issue like this, that
affects ALL of us, and use it as an flimsy excuse to slam Democrats!

The last time that I checked, it was Michael Powell, a REPUBLICAN,
that was practically jumping up and down and frothing at the mouth
about how excited he was about BPL.  And let's not forget that other
famous REPUBLICAN, G.W.Bush, who APPOINTED him and also
cheered on BPL as though it were the 2nd coming!

Strangely absent from your slam was ALL mention of Commission REPUBLICAN'S,.
the FCC CHAIRMAN, and the PRESIDENT.  I guess that they had NOTHING
to do with this fiasco, right?

Since you have intentionally decided to politicize this issue, please
enlighten us as to why the FCC Republicans and the President got into bed
with the
BPL lobby and then systematically postured to change the regulations so as
to remove
any interference safeguards that BPL would have to meet under Part 15?

Bob KQ2M

From: "doc" <kd4e@verizon.net> To: <towertalk@contesting.com> Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:48 PM Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL