Re: [TowerTalk] BPL

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:54:10 -0600
Apparently there is the possibility that no one could actually "see" my tongue planted firmly in cheek.....I was hoping that I would be seen as being ensure that is the case, I choose to say that I too find it appalling that some will selectively choose to slam one side of the FCC to suit their purpose.

Colonel, USAF (Ret)