Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk BPL

To: Robert Shohet <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk BPL
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:59:06 -0400

If you had bashed BOTH sides, then you would have gotten no argument from me.

Actually, bot sides have come out in favor of BPL. The way I read it each is trying to sound more in favor than the other.

Too bad we only have the equivalent of a two party system.

> If we are to defend the hobby we need to watch out for those

-- Roger Halstead (K8RI ARRL Life Member) Worlds Oldest Debonair (N833R S# CD-2)