Re: [TowerTalk] Re: BPL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: BPL
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:01:08 +0000
KR7X asked:

Just what does this thread have to do with Towers and the installation of
amateur radio stations, especially when it drifts to political agendas of
those posting?? Lets get back to the focus of the this list please !!

Either silly season has been extended this year, or it's a year-long thing now on TT - I really didn't expect to have my two recent posts about antenna ideas go anywhere, but had to at least try.

Though I do appreciate W0UN's contribution to this recently resurfaced BPL
thread. Almost missed it, as the last digest mailing looked to be just a repeat
of a previous one. ;^(

73, VR2BrettGraham