[TowerTalk] Is There a 45G "Clohn" Preference Developing?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is There a 45G "Clohn" Preference Developing?
From: "Steve Gehring" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:04:29 -0800

I am looking to install a new 45G tower next summer and am inquiring about
the clone manufacturers.  Luckily, I have a choice of different
manufacturers' 45G sections in the Anchorage area.  Is there a preference
developing among the Rohn clone manufacturers?  I would appreciate short
emails on this subject.  Send to  I will tally and post
non-descript answers when time permits.  Thanks.

Steve, NL7W

Palmer, AK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.